Reverse cycle air conditioning is fast becoming the standard in a majority of all new homes getting built in Perth. Builders are now including reverse cycle air conditioning to lift the quality and standard of there homes. With the weather becoming more humid in Perth reverse cycle ducted air conditioning is a perfect way to heat and cool your home or office.
Reverse cycle air conditioning types of systems
- Wall Split suitable for heating and cooling one room at a time
- Multi split suitable for sharing a condenser with several internal head units which means several rooms can run at the same time.
- Ceiling cassette generally used in commercial applications
- Ducted Air conditioning System 5kw up to 25kw for domestic home and commercial applications
- VRF ducted air conditioning systems for large capacity system this type of system is used when larger capacity is required and multiply machines are running at the same time.
Import things to consider when choosing a reverse cycle air conditioning system. The most important thing to consider when choosing a reverse cycle air conditioning system is make sure you choose a quality brand that is an inverter. There are many quality brands on the market like Daikin, Actron,Mitsubishi heavy industry and Panasonic just to name a few.
Cost and were to buy Reverse cycle air conditioning
There are several factors that can affect the cost of a reverse cycle air conditioning system eg wall split,multi split or ducted air conditioning are the three most common types for domestic home installation.
There are several ways to save money on the installation cost of your reverse cycle air conditioning system.
Make sure you buy the system from a proper Perth air conditioning company not a retailer, the reason for this is.
- they have extensive knowledge of all types of reverse cycle air conditioning systems not only wall splits systems, and can recommend the correct size of system to suit your application and budget.
- A retailer can only recommend a reverse cycle air conditioning wall split, they offer a cheap price including installation, and in some cases you as a consumer will have to pay extra costs on site for installation because they sell on the wording standard back to back installation, which in a lot of cases this is not the case.
- You will then get charge over inflated prices for the extras which you have no option than to pay. In the long run works out more expensive than a quality air conditioning company. If you have a problem or the system is not cooling or heating correctly who do you call?
When you buy a reverse cycle air conditioning system from a specialised air conditioning company, you have a person to contact a name and if they are a quality air conditioning company they have a reputation to protect and will ensure you problem is sorted out. An example would be a company like Gmtair an Air conditioning Perth wholesaler.
This company offers a level of service to suit your needs from a supply only system to a complete fully installed system using quality components which a lot are Australian made.you pay only for the service you require and receive helpful advice along the way o speed up you installation should you decide to do it your self. Gmtair will also advise you what part of the installation you can do yourself and what area you need to get a qualified trade to do.
- A typical reverse cycle Wall split installation will range from $1250.00 up to $4000.00 depending on the kw size brand and difficulty of installation.
- A typical reverse cycle multi split installation will range from $3500.00 up to $12000.00 depending on the number of rooms and the difficulty of the installation
- A typical Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning system ranges from $6500.00 up to $25000.00 depending on the size and complexity of you system
I hope this article answer some of your questions and helps you with you important choice of which type of reverse cycle air conditioning system suits my needs best if you would like any more information please call me on 0430 214 451.