We have now had our Reverse cycle air conditioning system in and running for coming up 2 winters and I have been very surprised at how much it has cost us to run our system.
A lot of people use to tell me it was very expensive to run a ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system and because I previously had a ducted evaporative cooling system I believed them. I live in the Perth hills and our options for heating are limited as we do not have natural gas in our area. So we went with a wood fire , as you would probably know maintaining a wood fire can involve a lot of work like cleaning fire out, chopping and stacking wood, lighting fire, cleaning chimney ect and to top it all off would only heat the room the fire was in effectively. On average we would use up to 5 ton a year the cost was around $1200.00.
We decided it was time for a change and we installed a Panasonic ducted Inverter reverse cycle air conditioning system.The size of our home we needed a 14 kw with 6 zones and 10 outlets the price was $10,400.00 the system was installed in the one day with minimal interruption to our daily schedule. We now have a constant temperature controlled home without the hassle of doing all the other choirs that come with a wood heater as described above.
The surprising thing for me was the Running Costs Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning system. For a 60 day period we have not spent more than $200.00 on power costs for heating our whole of home to the desired temperature with the push of a button we run our system between 22-24 degrees. The maintenance is very little removing and cleaning a filter every 3 months. So if you are building a new home or looking for a change in your current air conditioning system. I would strongly recommend a Panasonic ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system and forget about the stories of being expensive to run. Providing you use a common sense approach to the temperature you set and the way you use your system I believe you will be pleasantly surprised like I was and on the humid days during summer you will be nice and cool and relaxed.
If you would like any more information just drop me an email will only be to happy to answer any further questions.
Winter in Perth is fast approaching and the nights are starting to get colder now is the time to act, and buy and install a Panasonic Ducted air conditioning system. Panasonic have a great promotion running at present on there range of ducted air conditioning systems where they are giving away $400.00 of electricity costs to help pay for your winter power bills through the specialist dealer network. In my opinion it could not have come at a better time as here in Perth we are getting hit with further price rises in electricity.
If you would like more information on Panasonic air conditioning Perth promotion free to call us or if you would like a quote for ducted air conditioning email us through your plan. We Cater for all levels of service at Gmtair form supplying all the components to Perth’s air conditioning contractors to Supplying a fully designed system supplied as a Diy kit for all the well skilled handy men that are looking to save money on the overall project. We can also arrange a fully design and installed system to a high standard as we have access to the best air conditioning contractors in Perth that treat the job as if they where installing it in their own home. Our email address is email@example.com or call us on 9271 8643. At Gmtair we only us high quality proven products which have resulted in happy customers with problem free highly efficient Panasonic Air conditioning Perth systems.
5 Things you must consider before buying a reverse cycle air conditioning system Perth.
- I believe the most important thing to consider before buying a Reverse cycle air conditioning system would be the air conditioning company you purchase the system from. What is there reputation, how long have they been in the industry, what is there on line reputation use all the tools you can. These days there is plenty of information available on line.
- The machine Brand in my opinion is the next important thing to consider as the old saying goes you get what you pay for. When choosing a machine Stay with the high end brand names, like Actron, Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi,
- Components used in the system are they metal are they plastic? These days a lot of motorised dampers are made out of plastic some brands have had Problems with plastic breaking or warping because of the extreme heat in the hot roof space . In my opinion Steel constructed motorised damper have less things to go wrong and can take more extreme conditions. Another important thing to consider is the quality of flexible ducting that the supplier has to offer, firstly is it made in Australia? There is insulated flexible ducting that is manufactured overseas starting to make its way into the Australia market, the quality is very poor and the materials used may not be up to standard.
- Sizing of your system make sure the company selling you the reverse cycle air conditioning system sells you what you need. Not what will make them the most commission. When comparing quotes it is important to consider all the facts don’t just choose on price or you will regret it.
- Installation of your system make sure it is done to a good standard by qualified trades people. Another option is possibly consider doing some of the installation yourself that way you will know the job has been done to a great standard. The Reverse cycle air conditioning Perth diy system will save you a lot of money.
ducted air conditioning perth
Winter is here and we have some great Ducted air conditioning Perth specials with prices starting from $6000.00 fully installed for ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems well known brands like Panasonic,Samsung, through the month of July we are giving discounts for people who make prompt decisions as we have guys needing work.
Our installation time is currently running at 72 hours from deposit being paid. We hold stocks of the most common size units so if you need ducted air conditioning email us your plan or if you have a quote email it to us and we will match it supplying a better quality Flexible ducting and prompt service. We have over 28 year experience in the air conditioning industry. We supply a good quality Ducted air conditioning system to the Perth market for a competitive price with out compromising quality.
So take advantage of the ducted air conditioning Perth specials and email your plans or existing quotes for a great price through the month of July we can also supply Diy air conditioning Perth kits
Ducted Air Conditioning Perth Specials
Summer is coming to a end and we have some great ducted air conditioning Perth Specials remaining with Fully installed Panasonic Ducted Inverter systems starting from a low $6180.00 fully installed with the peace of mind of a full 5 year warranty and installed by a professional that has been in the industry for close to 30 years.
At Present we can offer complete installation within 1 week of deposit being paid so email me your plans to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a very prompt recommendation for your Perth air conditioning needs.
We can also cater for the client that would like to do it as a diy air conditioning Perth project we provide a full service from unit recommendation to suit you application through to a full flexible ducting layout design along with all the time saving tips the professionals use.We can also recommend trades for the work you cannot do.
So email us now for the best ducted air conditiong Perth quote you will get using high quality components and quality brand machines at a very competitive prices.
Ducted Air Conditioning Perth Is a great way to Heat and Cool your home, We are now in the middle of summer and the temperatures are starting to rise and the sleepless nights have started. A Panasonic ducted inverter air conditioner is a great way to cool your home.
Have you ever thought of installing your ducted air conditioning system as a DIY Project it is a great way of saving over one thousand dollars and for you to have the satisfaction of installing the system yourself. The tools you will need to install the system your self are basic tools like a ladder,saw, drill. The ducted air conditioning system will take less than a day to install and you will need to arrange a license electrician and refrigeration mechanic for your system to maintain its warranty and to conform with all legal requirements.
So if you would like more information on a Ducted air conditioning as a diy project email me your plans for a free no obligation quote we have good stocks of most models so supply can be within a couple of days of order being placed.
If a diy ducted air conditioning system is not for you we can arrange a fully installed system using top quality component’s like a high quality Flexible Ducting made right here in Perth we also use quality brand of air conditioning systems like Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu’s,Samsung and many more. so contact us now and we will help you with ducted air conditioning system in Perth to suit all budgets.
Ducted Air Conditioning Perth Panasonic Specials are available from 01/08/2011 to 30/09/2011
So if you are considering a ducted air conditioning system in Perth and would like a quality system I would suggest you have a look at this great offer while stocks last. The Panasonic ducted air conditioning system comes with a full 5 year warranty with sizes ranging from 6.3 kw up to 14.0kw.
We can offer a fully installed price with installation of your system available within 1 week of signing contract. Your fully installed system would come with a full 5 year warranty on installation with quality components used. We use a quality flexible ducting made right here in Perth and good quality metal motorised dampers.
We can also offer a do it yourself ducted air conditioning we can size up your home and do a flexible ducting layout plan with machine recomendations. We can also supply contacts for the trades you will require to commission you Panasonic ducted air conditioning system. The Refrigeration and electrical will need to be done by qualified trades to ensure your warranty is not voided.
So if you would like a quote or more information on Ducted Air Conditioning Perth Panasonic Specials feel free to contact us on 9271 8643 or email your plans email@example.com
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning is a great way to cool and heat your home in Perth,with the changing weather patterns in Perth we are experiencing more and more humid days each year, refrigerated air conditioning is becoming a more popular choice as it performs well in all weather conditions. There several different types of refrigerated air conditioning to suit many different budgets below is a basic description of the different types .
- Split systems would be one of the most popular forms of refrigerated air conditioners which are designed to cool 1 room at a time , you will find a lot of large retailers are selling this type of system as a cash and carry item and leaving it up to you as the consumer to arrange installation this in itself can cost you extra money as the contractor may charge more for installation since he did not supply the air conditioning unit. If you decide on split system type arrange installation at the same time you purchase your unit you will more than likely get a better deal. The main disadvantage of split systems type is it only cools the room it is installed in and to cool or heat a whole home multiply units would be required there for more than one machine would need regular servicing.
- Cassette type installation this is a little like split system except unit is mounted in the ceiling once again it will only cool or heat one area.
- Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning is the system selected where the whole of home heating and cooling is required, the cost can vary depending on a number of factors e.g. brand of unit, size of unit,number of outlets,number of zones.
Just remember no matter how good your air conditioning system is it cannot make up for poor sizing and more importantly poor design, so just remember with choosing were to buy Reverse cycle air conditioning Perth make sure you buy from some with lots of experience in the industry.
Ducted air conditioning Perth special is available until the end of august.
We are offering a fully ducted air conditioning Perth special on reverse cycle air conditioning systems fully installed in your home in Perth with prices starting from $6000.00. Email me your plans for a obligation free quote firstname.lastname@example.org all units have a 5 year warranty. We also offer 5 year warranty on all workmanship we only use quality products that stand the test of time.
If you get a cheaper price on a ducted air conditioning system in Perth, chances are they are using a lesser quality components don’t just look at the end price compare the components with in the system, as the old saying goes you get what you pay for.
We have had over 25 years experience with in the air conditioning Industry in Perth and can design a system to suit your needs and your budget.
We can also offer a Ducted air conditioning system as a do it your self system. We Provide you with a list of all components needed and a full flexible ducting layout plan design for your home, we also offer free advice to help you install your own system. We can also provide the individual trades you may need to complete you installation.
If you need any type of Ducted air conditioning in Perth No matter what type,contact us for a quote and some advice we are Perth based and can be contacted on a local number 9271 8643 Act now before stocks run out.