A lot of people ask me with Ducted Air conditioning Which one is best, so I thought I would write an article and point out the difference. Firstly what I normally say to people is you have to answer three main questions before we can determine which one would suit you best.
- What is your budget as this helps with 2 different parts the first being the type as an example lets say your budget is $4000.00 you will not get a reverse cycle ducted air conditioning system installed for that price no matter the brand or size. But you would get a Evaporative ducted air conditioning system installed for that price depending on the size of your home.
- What do you want the ducted air conditioning system to do as an example we use 3 main types of ducted air conditioning here in Perth the first one being ducted evaporative cooling, the second one being ducted gas heating, the 3 one is reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
- At Gmtair we always ask is it fully installed or did you want to do the Diy Ducted air conditioning option because once again this can affect the price by up to $1000.00 dollars not many companies will offer this option.
So some times when you are asked what is your budget it is for a genuine reason, I get some weird looks at times when I ask , then when i explain the reason people understand.
Back to the question at hand Ducted air conditioning which one well if you have answered the questions above you may have already limited the choices. If not here is a basic description of the 3 most common duct air conditioning Perth systems.
- Evaporative ducted air conditioning is one of the cheapest forms of ducted air conditioning and preforms a very effective for of cooling in hot dry conditions and is cheap to run and uses a combination of water and air to perform the cooling function. There are 2 disadvantages with evaporative cooling, the first being it does not heat and the second being in does not perform very well in humid weather to the point that some people turn of the water and run fan only.
- Ducted gas heating is more suited to very cold areas of Australia, Perth has very mild winters. But in saying that some people install the gas heating and they heat your home very well. Some of the disadvantages of ducted gas heating is the system doesn’t cool and can be expensive to run. As an example if you live in the Perth hills Natural gas is not available in all areas so you have to use bottled gas which is a costly option. One on the reasons people use duct gas heating in Perth is the fact they want Evaporative cooling as there preferred option of cooling and the system does not heat.
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning is becoming a popular choice with Perth builders and consumers. The system heats and cools very effectively. Reverse cycle air conditioning heats and cools parts of your home as requested by the push of a button. These areas are generally called zones, the number of zones and the size of the air conditioning unit will affect the price of your system. Some people say the disadvantage of reverse cycle air conditioning is the fact you are recirculating the same air through out the home and the running cost can be excessive if not used correctly as an example if you set say cooling at 18 degrees on a 40 deg day the air conditioning unit will keep running trying to get to that temperature. a more realistic temperature would be say 24/25 degree.
I hope this article was helpful and if you have any questions on ducted air conditioning which one please call me or email me and i would be only to happy to answer.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning Perth prices would be at their lowest point now in years winter is fast approaching and every Perth air conditioning company is out to reduce their stock and the prices are pretty competitive. The cost of a ducted reverse cycle depends on the type of service you require the time of year you purchase and the brand of air conditioning system you want. For some reason people leave it to summer to look at buying air conditioning which is when Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning Perth Prices are at their high point and the air conditioning companies are very busy.
My suggestion would be if you are looking for air conditioning in Perth install it between seasons like now up to the end of august from their prices will start rising as business picks up.
As an indication on price for a diy ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system prices start from around $4000.00 supply only up to about $10,000.00 for a very large system with lots of zoning to have those same systems fully install add on about $2500.00 – $3000.00
A lot of air conditioning companies would steer you away from a diy system and say there is to much to go wrong. As long as you have the system design by someone that knows what they are doing. A detailed floor plan layout. The installation of the insulated flexible ducting and the ceiling vents is pretty easy if you are a well skilled handy man.
The refrigeration and electrical needs to be done by the qualified trade for you warranty to be honoured and ensure the system is working correctly.
So act now to get your Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning Perth prices send us in your plan to email@example.com for a great price using quality components with over 30 years experience in the industry we will provide all the assistance required. Or call us on 9271 8643
Ducted Air conditioning Perth is a great to heat and cool your home Winter is fast approaching and the nights are getting colder. Now is the time to act as we have some great deals on ducted Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioning systems with prices starting from $5000.00 supply only. Fully installed Panasonic ducted air conditioning systems start from $6000.00 installation can be arranged within in 72 hours of deposit being paid as all sizes are in stock.
One thing a lot of people don’t consider when buying a ducted air conditioning system is the quality of the components Products like the Flexible ducting. What type of material is used in the production process of all the products, Are the products Australian made or are they imported. Another important component in the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems is the motorised dampers are they steel construction or plastic.
So if you would like to find out more information on our great Ducted air conditioning Perth deals please feel free to email with your contact details firstname.lastname@example.org we can also supply and install in the south west of Perth for your all air conditioning Busselton needs or air conditioning Bunbury needs as we have agents in those areas also.
Ducted Air Conditioning Perth Specials
Summer is coming to a end and we have some great ducted air conditioning Perth Specials remaining with Fully installed Panasonic Ducted Inverter systems starting from a low $6180.00 fully installed with the peace of mind of a full 5 year warranty and installed by a professional that has been in the industry for close to 30 years.
At Present we can offer complete installation within 1 week of deposit being paid so email me your plans to email@example.com and we will provide a very prompt recommendation for your Perth air conditioning needs.
We can also cater for the client that would like to do it as a diy air conditioning Perth project we provide a full service from unit recommendation to suit you application through to a full flexible ducting layout design along with all the time saving tips the professionals use.We can also recommend trades for the work you cannot do.
So email us now for the best ducted air conditiong Perth quote you will get using high quality components and quality brand machines at a very competitive prices.
Ducted Air Conditioning Perth Is a great way to Heat and Cool your home, We are now in the middle of summer and the temperatures are starting to rise and the sleepless nights have started. A Panasonic ducted inverter air conditioner is a great way to cool your home.
Have you ever thought of installing your ducted air conditioning system as a DIY Project it is a great way of saving over one thousand dollars and for you to have the satisfaction of installing the system yourself. The tools you will need to install the system your self are basic tools like a ladder,saw, drill. The ducted air conditioning system will take less than a day to install and you will need to arrange a license electrician and refrigeration mechanic for your system to maintain its warranty and to conform with all legal requirements.
So if you would like more information on a Ducted air conditioning as a diy project email me your plans for a free no obligation quote we have good stocks of most models so supply can be within a couple of days of order being placed.
If a diy ducted air conditioning system is not for you we can arrange a fully installed system using top quality component’s like a high quality Flexible Ducting made right here in Perth we also use quality brand of air conditioning systems like Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu’s,Samsung and many more. so contact us now and we will help you with ducted air conditioning system in Perth to suit all budgets.
Ducted Air Conditioning Perth Panasonic Specials are available from 01/08/2011 to 30/09/2011
So if you are considering a ducted air conditioning system in Perth and would like a quality system I would suggest you have a look at this great offer while stocks last. The Panasonic ducted air conditioning system comes with a full 5 year warranty with sizes ranging from 6.3 kw up to 14.0kw.
We can offer a fully installed price with installation of your system available within 1 week of signing contract. Your fully installed system would come with a full 5 year warranty on installation with quality components used. We use a quality flexible ducting made right here in Perth and good quality metal motorised dampers.
We can also offer a do it yourself ducted air conditioning we can size up your home and do a flexible ducting layout plan with machine recomendations. We can also supply contacts for the trades you will require to commission you Panasonic ducted air conditioning system. The Refrigeration and electrical will need to be done by qualified trades to ensure your warranty is not voided.
So if you would like a quote or more information on Ducted Air Conditioning Perth Panasonic Specials feel free to contact us on 9271 8643 or email your plans firstname.lastname@example.org
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning is a great way to cool and heat your home in Perth,with the changing weather patterns in Perth we are experiencing more and more humid days each year, refrigerated air conditioning is becoming a more popular choice as it performs well in all weather conditions. There several different types of refrigerated air conditioning to suit many different budgets below is a basic description of the different types .
- Split systems would be one of the most popular forms of refrigerated air conditioners which are designed to cool 1 room at a time , you will find a lot of large retailers are selling this type of system as a cash and carry item and leaving it up to you as the consumer to arrange installation this in itself can cost you extra money as the contractor may charge more for installation since he did not supply the air conditioning unit. If you decide on split system type arrange installation at the same time you purchase your unit you will more than likely get a better deal. The main disadvantage of split systems type is it only cools the room it is installed in and to cool or heat a whole home multiply units would be required there for more than one machine would need regular servicing.
- Cassette type installation this is a little like split system except unit is mounted in the ceiling once again it will only cool or heat one area.
- Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning is the system selected where the whole of home heating and cooling is required, the cost can vary depending on a number of factors e.g. brand of unit, size of unit,number of outlets,number of zones.
Just remember no matter how good your air conditioning system is it cannot make up for poor sizing and more importantly poor design, so just remember with choosing were to buy Reverse cycle air conditioning Perth make sure you buy from some with lots of experience in the industry.
Ducted air conditioning Perth special is available until the end of august.
We are offering a fully ducted air conditioning Perth special on reverse cycle air conditioning systems fully installed in your home in Perth with prices starting from $6000.00. Email me your plans for a obligation free quote email@example.com all units have a 5 year warranty. We also offer 5 year warranty on all workmanship we only use quality products that stand the test of time.
If you get a cheaper price on a ducted air conditioning system in Perth, chances are they are using a lesser quality components don’t just look at the end price compare the components with in the system, as the old saying goes you get what you pay for.
We have had over 25 years experience with in the air conditioning Industry in Perth and can design a system to suit your needs and your budget.
We can also offer a Ducted air conditioning system as a do it your self system. We Provide you with a list of all components needed and a full flexible ducting layout plan design for your home, we also offer free advice to help you install your own system. We can also provide the individual trades you may need to complete you installation.
If you need any type of Ducted air conditioning in Perth No matter what type,contact us for a quote and some advice we are Perth based and can be contacted on a local number 9271 8643 Act now before stocks run out.