Mitsubishi Heavy Industries wall Split
Mitsubishi heavy industries reverse cycle air conditioning systems are a great way to heat and cool your home. A wall split system is a very popular type of reverse cycle air conditioning system and is commonly know as a wall split or high wall split. The system is typically used for heating and cooling a single room. Mitsubishi heavy industries wall split brand recently won the choice awards for several models.
The Mitsubishi wall split range starts with sizes from 2 kw right up to 9.2 kw. The systems can heat and cool rooms from 10 square metres right up to 63 sq metres. The Mitsubishi wall split range also offers a solid 5 year warranty for all there systems.
Considerations when purchasing a wall slit system.
- have your system fully installed by a reputable air conditioning company
- an average prices can range $1200.00 up to $4000.00 depending on the type of installation.
- Cheapest is not always best
- Mitsubishi heavy industries wall splits offer 5 year warranty
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning system
If you are looking for a system to heat and cool more than one room at a time. Mitsubishi heavy industries have a large range of ducted air conditioning systems. The systems can heat or cool large parts of your home at the same time. A ducted air conditioning system has a fan coil concealed in your roof space. The fan coil has a metal plenum connected which has flexible ducting attached running throughout your roof into all the different areas were ducted heating and cooling is required.
The Mitsubishi heavy industries ducted air conditioning range that starts at 7.1 kW up to 20kw this is a great range for heating and cooling Perth homes. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems are also used in a large range of applications such as:
- office buildings
- shopping centres
- medical centres
The quality of the Mitsubishi heavy industries air conditioners have a solid reputation within the Perth air conditioning industry and offer a solid 5 year warranty. The system also offers a classy lcd controller with simple operation.
Reverse cycle air conditioning systems are one of the most efficient forms of heating for your home. With the touch of a button you select the desired temperature, the area you want to heat or cool in your home. The machine will then cycle on and off constantly checking the temperature until you desired temperature has been reach.
Mitsubishi heavy industries have a cash back promotion running for the month of august so act now and choose the type of system you require. Have the system installed before summer and get money back.
Where to buy Mitsubishi heavy industries air conditioning systems
When you are selecting were to buy a Mitsubishi heavy industries air conditioning system I would recommend to buy from a specialist air conditioning Perth company. There are several reasons for this.
- one of the most important reasons would be for you get the right machine selection to suit your application and your budget.
- A quality air conditioning company should also give you a complete price without any unexpected costs prior to starting your job.
If you would like any further information or advice on Mitsubishi heavy industries air conditioner please send me an email or call me on 0430 214 451.
Ducted Air conditioning Diy is a great way to save money when installing ducted air conditioning within your home. Listed below are some of the benefits
- It can save you up to $1000.00 depending on the size and type of your ducted air conditioning system.
- You will also have the satisfaction of doing it your self.
A lot of air conditioning Perth companies say you have to have it installed by a professional. I don’t agree with that statement. If you have the design done by an industry professional (normally your supplier of system). A well skilled handy man is more than capable of installing all the components for your ducted air conditioning system.
When buying a Ducted Air conditioning Diy system consider the following important parts. The most important part is to buy the right type of system to suit your needs and budget. If you want cooling only and cheap running costs ducted evaporative will be you choice.
Ducted air conditioning diy Evaporative cooling
A ducted evaporative cooling system is the cheapest form of ducted air conditioning. We handle popular brands like Coolair and Braemar. To make the installation easier we use a plastic dropper from advantage air . We supply quality Flexible ducting from a local Perth supplier. A ducted air conditioning diy evaporative cooling system could be install within a day.
Ducted Air conditioning Diy Reverse cycle air conditioning
A ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system is by far the most effective form of heating on the market. The system is also a very effective for of cooling in a very humid or hot climate.Reverse cycle air conditioning heat and cools parts of your home as required. These parts are also know as zones. The system is more expensive to run than evaporative cooling.
Depending on the type of ducted air conditioning diy system you chose parts needed to be done by qualified tradesman
We carry a large range of machines with different brands and sizes in stock.
We also have common size wall splits available ex stock so give us a call for a competitive quote on ducted air conditioning diy on 9271 8643 or email your plans to email@example.com
5 Things you must consider before buying a reverse cycle air conditioning system Perth.
- I believe the most important thing to consider before buying a Reverse cycle air conditioning system would be the air conditioning company you purchase the system from. What is there reputation, how long have they been in the industry, what is there on line reputation use all the tools you can. These days there is plenty of information available on line.
- The machine Brand in my opinion is the next important thing to consider as the old saying goes you get what you pay for. When choosing a machine Stay with the high end brand names, like Actron, Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi,
- Components used in the system are they metal are they plastic? These days a lot of motorised dampers are made out of plastic some brands have had Problems with plastic breaking or warping because of the extreme heat in the hot roof space . In my opinion Steel constructed motorised damper have less things to go wrong and can take more extreme conditions. Another important thing to consider is the quality of flexible ducting that the supplier has to offer, firstly is it made in Australia? There is insulated flexible ducting that is manufactured overseas starting to make its way into the Australia market, the quality is very poor and the materials used may not be up to standard.
- Sizing of your system make sure the company selling you the reverse cycle air conditioning system sells you what you need. Not what will make them the most commission. When comparing quotes it is important to consider all the facts don’t just choose on price or you will regret it.
- Installation of your system make sure it is done to a good standard by qualified trades people. Another option is possibly consider doing some of the installation yourself that way you will know the job has been done to a great standard. The Reverse cycle air conditioning Perth diy system will save you a lot of money.
Ducted Air Conditioning Perth Is a great way to Heat and Cool your home, We are now in the middle of summer and the temperatures are starting to rise and the sleepless nights have started. A Panasonic ducted inverter air conditioner is a great way to cool your home.
Have you ever thought of installing your ducted air conditioning system as a DIY Project it is a great way of saving over one thousand dollars and for you to have the satisfaction of installing the system yourself. The tools you will need to install the system your self are basic tools like a ladder,saw, drill. The ducted air conditioning system will take less than a day to install and you will need to arrange a license electrician and refrigeration mechanic for your system to maintain its warranty and to conform with all legal requirements.
So if you would like more information on a Ducted air conditioning as a diy project email me your plans for a free no obligation quote we have good stocks of most models so supply can be within a couple of days of order being placed.
If a diy ducted air conditioning system is not for you we can arrange a fully installed system using top quality component’s like a high quality Flexible Ducting made right here in Perth we also use quality brand of air conditioning systems like Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu’s,Samsung and many more. so contact us now and we will help you with ducted air conditioning system in Perth to suit all budgets.
Ducted Air Conditioning Perth Panasonic Specials are available from 01/08/2011 to 30/09/2011
So if you are considering a ducted air conditioning system in Perth and would like a quality system I would suggest you have a look at this great offer while stocks last. The Panasonic ducted air conditioning system comes with a full 5 year warranty with sizes ranging from 6.3 kw up to 14.0kw.
We can offer a fully installed price with installation of your system available within 1 week of signing contract. Your fully installed system would come with a full 5 year warranty on installation with quality components used. We use a quality flexible ducting made right here in Perth and good quality metal motorised dampers.
We can also offer a do it yourself ducted air conditioning we can size up your home and do a flexible ducting layout plan with machine recomendations. We can also supply contacts for the trades you will require to commission you Panasonic ducted air conditioning system. The Refrigeration and electrical will need to be done by qualified trades to ensure your warranty is not voided.
So if you would like a quote or more information on Ducted Air Conditioning Perth Panasonic Specials feel free to contact us on 9271 8643 or email your plans firstname.lastname@example.org
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning is a great way to cool and heat your home in Perth,with the changing weather patterns in Perth we are experiencing more and more humid days each year, refrigerated air conditioning is becoming a more popular choice as it performs well in all weather conditions. There several different types of refrigerated air conditioning to suit many different budgets below is a basic description of the different types .
- Split systems would be one of the most popular forms of refrigerated air conditioners which are designed to cool 1 room at a time , you will find a lot of large retailers are selling this type of system as a cash and carry item and leaving it up to you as the consumer to arrange installation this in itself can cost you extra money as the contractor may charge more for installation since he did not supply the air conditioning unit. If you decide on split system type arrange installation at the same time you purchase your unit you will more than likely get a better deal. The main disadvantage of split systems type is it only cools the room it is installed in and to cool or heat a whole home multiply units would be required there for more than one machine would need regular servicing.
- Cassette type installation this is a little like split system except unit is mounted in the ceiling once again it will only cool or heat one area.
- Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning is the system selected where the whole of home heating and cooling is required, the cost can vary depending on a number of factors e.g. brand of unit, size of unit,number of outlets,number of zones.
Just remember no matter how good your air conditioning system is it cannot make up for poor sizing and more importantly poor design, so just remember with choosing were to buy Reverse cycle air conditioning Perth make sure you buy from some with lots of experience in the industry.
Ducted air conditioning Perth special is available until the end of august.
We are offering a fully ducted air conditioning Perth special on reverse cycle air conditioning systems fully installed in your home in Perth with prices starting from $6000.00. Email me your plans for a obligation free quote email@example.com all units have a 5 year warranty. We also offer 5 year warranty on all workmanship we only use quality products that stand the test of time.
If you get a cheaper price on a ducted air conditioning system in Perth, chances are they are using a lesser quality components don’t just look at the end price compare the components with in the system, as the old saying goes you get what you pay for.
We have had over 25 years experience with in the air conditioning Industry in Perth and can design a system to suit your needs and your budget.
We can also offer a Ducted air conditioning system as a do it your self system. We Provide you with a list of all components needed and a full flexible ducting layout plan design for your home, we also offer free advice to help you install your own system. We can also provide the individual trades you may need to complete you installation.
If you need any type of Ducted air conditioning in Perth No matter what type,contact us for a quote and some advice we are Perth based and can be contacted on a local number 9271 8643 Act now before stocks run out.