5 Things you must consider before buying a reverse cycle air conditioning system Perth
5 Things you must consider before buying a reverse cycle air conditioning system Perth.
- I believe the most important thing to consider before buying a Reverse cycle air conditioning system would be the air conditioning company you purchase the system from. What is there reputation, how long have they been in the industry, what is there on line reputation use all the tools you can. These days there is plenty of information available on line.
- The machine Brand in my opinion is the next important thing to consider as the old saying goes you get what you pay for. When choosing a machine Stay with the high end brand names, like Actron, Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi,
- Components used in the system are they metal are they plastic? These days a lot of motorised dampers are made out of plastic some brands have had Problems with plastic breaking or warping because of the extreme heat in the hot roof space . In my opinion Steel constructed motorised damper have less things to go wrong and can take more extreme conditions. Another important thing to consider is the quality of flexible ducting that the supplier has to offer, firstly is it made in Australia? There is insulated flexible ducting that is manufactured overseas starting to make its way into the Australia market, the quality is very poor and the materials used may not be up to standard.
- Sizing of your system make sure the company selling you the reverse cycle air conditioning system sells you what you need. Not what will make them the most commission. When comparing quotes it is important to consider all the facts don’t just choose on price or you will regret it.
- Installation of your system make sure it is done to a good standard by qualified trades people. Another option is possibly consider doing some of the installation yourself that way you will know the job has been done to a great standard. The Reverse cycle air conditioning Perth diy system will save you a lot of money.